Pages

How to go to Civil Service Commission Banawe-NCR?


Civil Service Commission regional office in Metro Manila is one of the most visited government offices in National Capital Region. It is the office where one can file application for the Career Service Professional Exam Paper and Pencil Test to become eligible working in any government agency or office. After the applicants passed the said exam, this office is the place also to claim the Certificate of Eligibility. I was one of the passers in Civil Service Commission's Career Service Professional Exam last 2010. But it took me more than two years before I was able to get the certification from the said agency. One of the reasons it took me so long before getting the document was the proximity of the place, and I didn't knew before how to get there. Just like you, I made a research in the internet on how to go to Civil Service Commission in Banawe Quezon City.

How to go to Civil Service Commission in Banawe, Quezon City?

The Civil Service Commission Regional Office is currently located along Kaliraya St., in Banawe, Quezon City. It is very easy to go in the said place. I will teach you the best way on how to commute, so just continue reading. I do not recommend commuting via Taxi to reach the said destination because the area is very prone to traffic congestion. But, if you have plenty of budget, then why not? If you are located somewhere in southern part of Metro Manila like me, in Taguig or Pasay, the best option is to ride via MRT. You have to descend from MRT right in Quezon Avenue station, walk a little more to cross the Quezon Avenue overpass. Then, ride on a jeepney with Quiapo or Welcome Rotunda signage. If you are on a rush, try FX. You have to tell the driver to stop at Banawe Avenue. Crossing a bridge on the way is the sign that you are nearing the Banawe Avenue. Right at the corner of Banawe Avenue is the McDonald restaurant and an overpass. You have to cross the Banawe Avenue overpass, opposite the direction of McDonald, and walk into the said avenue. There is also a tricycle terminal near the area so you may choose to ride, but I preferred you to walk since the office is just so near. Kaliraya St. is actually just the second corner, a few meters from the main entrance of the avenue.

see the map here for reference.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you very much, your post is a great help, I've been planning also to process my eligibility certificate two years ago but I failed to do so because of unfamiliarity of the said place, thank you a lot =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i claim my certificate at CSC Banawe-NCR??? I've passed CSC-PPT professional last april 6,2014
    and what if i lost a copy of picture which was attached at the seat plan? can i still claim the certificate??? thank you :) (btw, im from navotas city..is there no other CSC office near my place where I can claim the certificate?) thank you so much...hope you;ll entertein my question. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes. they will use the picture attached in your receipt. you may only claim your certificate in CSC NCR as this is the field office for the whole metro manila.

      Delete
  3. I would like to advise you to go to CSC-Banawe. I am also from Navotas City.

    ReplyDelete
  4. may i know if the comex is available there? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I passed my Professional Board Examination for Teachers last Sept 1984 (this was the first time the licensure exam was implemented), take one, I had my Board Rating mailed where I passed the exam. But for some reasons, I lost my original board rating, had registered at PRC, Manila and had my license, but they can't provide me a duplicate copy of my board rating, I was instructed to this place, CSC Banawe, QC, is this the right place to get a copy of my board rating? thanks a lot for any assistance here.

    ReplyDelete